by Nataniel López
NO ROOT REQUIRED!
Customize your device lock and unlock sounds! (+ cool effects)
🌟 Customize the lock and unlock sounds of your device without root or system modifications.
• Add a lock feedback (vibration)
🌟 Select an alternative unlock sound when you have pending notifications.
You can select the Zelda's Navi voice speaking "Hey!" when you receive a notification and make it say "Listen!" when you unlock your device.
But keeping your other selected lock and unlock sounds.
How to use:
1) Disable the system lock/unlock sounds from your device settings.
2) Start this flow
3) Choose if you want to use lock feedback
4) Select lock sound
5) Select unlock sound
6) Select notification unlock sound
7) Keep the flow running
P: My custom sounds is not working and the flow stops:
S: Install storage permissions for Automate.
P: I'm doing everything right but I can't get this to work.
S: Check the "system sounds volume" from your device audio settings.
P: The flow stops unexpectedly.
S: Check if your selected audio files still on your device's storage.
* Initial release
* Root/SuperUser not required
* To use custom sounds copy your ".ogg" or ".mp3" audio files to the notifications or "media/audio/notifications" folder of your device.
* The lock and unlock sounds uses the system stream such as system sounds, so when you change the ring mode it will apply to lock and unlock sounds and that's really nice!
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.