by Sebastian Norr
(20 blocks +1 debug)
Start & Stop any flow through this "app" directly from the notifications bar.
Start this flow, it will add a notification that you use to start or stop other flows.
A flow must first be started with this flow manager to be able to be stopped.
Leave feedback here, link to this flow:
* This Flow Manager uses an internal dictionary to keep track of wich flows are running or not, this means that it can not stop flows that is already running before this flow manager starts, nor can it know if a flow has stopped itself.
However it appears that Automate has no problem with sending a "stop signal" to an already stopped flow, so that shouldn't cause an issue.
* I haven't tested to start flows with multiple starting blocks, I imagine that it will default to whichever counts as "1", but I appreciate feedback about how it works.
* Ok, that's all well and good, but why did you choose a water tap as the icon for this program?
× lol, isn't that obvious?
× It's because a water tap...
× ... IS, a Flow Manager! 😜
*Ba dum tisss*
* Poke Champ, for suggesting an improvement to the notification functionality.
+ Added a "interact back"-block to improve notification functionality.
* Special thanks to: Poke Champ, for suggesting this change.
+ Error correction: (increase start number & retry. Default max: 99)
* First version.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.