by Sharon Low
Apps involved in this Flow:
1) Android Package Installer
2) A bluelight filter app
Bluelight filter in use would result in the 'Install' button to be inactive when attempting to install apps from Unknown sources (outside Play Store) using Android Package Installer.
Scenario during app installation(install app from unknown sources) when this Flow is running,
1) App downloaded
2) User chooses Android Package Installer to install
3) Bluelight filter app starts, user disable filter and hit back button
4) User tap 'Install' button
5) Installation starts and Installation Successful
6) User tap 'Done' or 'Open'
7) Bluelight filter app starts, user re-enables filter.
After downloading this Flow, user will have to edit 3rd block and 6th block, pick the bluelight filter app installed in user's device.
If user do not use Android Package Installer, user will also have to edit 2nd and 5th block, pick the package installer app frequently used by user.