by Benoît Vidotto
Version 10 (April 21, 2018)
Download (254 downloads)
Manage your Bluetooth audio devices :
- When connected :
✓ Launches your music app
✓ Puts music volume to max
- When disconnected :
✓ Bluetooth off
✓ Volume down
✓ Closes music app and notification
- Reads your newly received SMS (optional)
- Auto-detects unpaired devices
- Everything is stored in a file
Path and name of the file can be changed in the first two blocks.
If you can't find your music app in the list, redirect the flow to the block #65.
• v.2 :
- press any media button to stop the reading of the SMS (not officially supported by Android)
- added some toast messages
- changed files names for better organization.
• v.3 :
- All settings are now in one file
- Some improvements
- Added "file" as a constant.
• v.4/5 :
- Bugs fix
- Changed app packages in menus by their respectives app names.
• v.6 :
- Changed categories's names
- File encoded in JSON.
• v.7 :
- If no modifications have been made, you are not asked whether you want to save or not.
- Changed file names variables
- Launcher variable deleted, it now launches the default one. (Previously : "The flow offers the possibility to encode your launcher app. This option makes the closing of the music app way smoother.")
- Menus are more comprehensives
• v.8 :
- Bug fix.
• v.9 :
- No more confusing categories.
• v.10 :
- Bug fixing due to Automate's bugs fixing.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.