by Mark Good Jr
A flow designed to alert if device had a failed login.
Has a few features:
1) Captures picture with front facing camera.
2) 'Toast' Message, and tts alert saying 'Intruder alert'
3) 'beep-beep' auido alert for 3 seconds
4) Captures location and writes to txt file and email
5) Appends 'Intruder' to flow log (if you shut log off it will only show this entry
1) 'Toast' message 'Intruder Alert Triggered # times' if there was a failed login
2) Places notification on status bar.
There is a more advanced version of this flow incorporating a remote lock and locate feature. (Requires Pro version of Automat)
Defence System (PRO)