by Nadir Osakwe
• There is just one bullet in an empty chamber of the classic six-shooter.
• A randomizer determines the position of the bullet and it is left for the players to pull the trigger.
• A new bullet is added every time a player is killed.
• The winner is the person that does not end up dead in the end.
• Set number of players that want to play.
• Fully functional randomizer.
🔒 Future updates? Unlikely
🔄 Total Blocks used: 25
🎯 Premium users only? No
• This flow is available to all users in the community.
Check out my other flows below!
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.