by Mark Newton
They are your notifications after all.
√ Turn screen on when notification received
√ Unlock device when notification received
√ Flash camera LED when screen off and notification received.
- Choose number of LED flashes
- Choose delay between multiple flashes (Seconds; Default is 0.5)
√ Show notifications as toast message (Defaults to ticker text, press cancel for default setting)
- Include notification title in toast
- Include notification timestamp in toast
- Show toast notifications exclusively (Hides statusbar notifications)(4.3+ Only)
√ Speak notification ticker text
√ Hide notifications from apps entered in a blacklist. (4.3+ Only)
App blacklist is stored on the sdcard at "/sdcard/Automate/NotifControl/Blacklist.txt"
*Please rate the flow if it works and you like it. If you have issues please rate and leave feedback so I can try to fix them*
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.