by Gwan Hyeong Lyu
[Non-premium, no root] 17 blocks.
1. catch errors and noticed by lights.
2. use proximity sensor to turn off timelapse.
3. you can choose intervals by setting camera. default is 0, but it includes gap of open the camera. (xiaomi mi 5 - 6 sec)
4. saved like interval photos,and photo resolution is 4k.
5. it contains 20sec delay and flicker lights at first.
how to change intervals?
go to 'take picture' and set shutter delay.
warning! you should set destination path at first.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.