Forget about changing the sound levels between home, work and car/outside.
The difference between this flow and others is that uses Android location instead of GPS (no battery consumption) and also verifies you are leaving an area by checking a predefined WiFi network of your choice (it doesn't need the have WiFi always on).
Before starting the flow, personalize the sound levels for each place:
- Left column for home.
- Center column for car/outside.
- Right column for work.
You can manually adjust the location radius for a more accurate running, in the flowchart or in the configuration file.
- Loop flow changed to new linear flows using forks.
- Delay added after arriving home and work.
- Wifi activation/deactivation removed (not longer possible with Automate).
- Variables are stored now in a txt file rather than an atomic variable.
- Delays after applying condition deleted.
- Backup. No changes.
- Minor improvements and optimisations.
- Home/Work radius formula used for position (before it was a fixed value).
- Log message for fake departures repositioned to really show when leaving.
- Log message to indicate the area left.
- Bluetooth management in a child fibre.
- Home/Work fiber redirection bug fixed.
- Minor improvements deleting unnecessary blocks.
- UI for setting places and WiFi's names.
- Delay added after applying settings to avoid inaccuracy when arriving.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.