by Simon Manuel
Version 1 (March 30, 2018)
Download (78 downloads)
Avoid 'mobile standby' battery drain on Android 5.1
- ROOT access
- Automate telephony permissions (check block 7)
How the flow works:
- If WiFi is Connected, mobile data is turned OFF and set to 2G.
- If WiFi is DISCONNECTED, enables mobile data and full range Network (3G/4G).
- If WiFi switches network, then there is no action taken.
- When WiFi reconnects after switching from mobile data, phone soft reboots to avoid battery drain.