by Mark Hoffman
I have always wanted a really quick really simple Address Book for Google Maps. I finally decided to make one.
This flow allows you to quickly store addresses or get your current location. When you want to go back, it's as simple as pressing a couple buttons.
1. There will be bugs more than likely. Report them in the comments.
2. Don't use commas anywhere! I had a lot of trouble with commas because arrays and dictionaries automatically produce them. If you use a comma, your phone will explode.
3. This flow requires the installation of three files, a data file, a help file, and the address book.
4. Updates and changes made to your contacts or addresses are updated only once upon exit of this flow.
6. Ideas are welcome. Once again put them in the comments.
1. Allow user to select location for installation of data files.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.