by Joseph Lee (josephlee222)
I will continue development in October due to exams
My slightly modified FLAC player in my homemade format (.XFLAC)
Why the heck I would make this? You may ask:
I made it because traditional FLAC files (super high-quality audio) have a very limited metatags functionality and only support artist names. The current version of XFLAC player solves this by providing more metatags such as album name, production year, proper sound names (without the .FLAC). More to come in future releases!
Note → Opensourced... Anyone is welcome to improve it!
- Flow does not return to main menu after completing sound (I am working on that... Meanwhile, please press the stop button in the notification after finishing)
→ Create XFLAC files
→ Listen to .XFLAC files
→ Get .FLAC from .XFLAC!
→ With notification controller too!
- Contacts → Update checker
- Calender → Update checker
- Internet access → Update checker
- Files → For playing audio and update checker
P.s: There is no way to hate on this project ;) It's original
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.