by Qwerty Cat
Sample oauth implementation: '✔ Save to Google Tasks'
Working version of automate developer's 'Google API authenticate example'.
This is an highly advanced and quite extensive example of using the Dialog web block to create an authenitcation flow which aquires a token used for accessing Google APIs such as Google+, Calendar, Tasks and Sheet, etc. with the HTTP request block.
Full description of the Google authentication flow:
• Visit https://console.developers.google.com
• Create a project
• Create "OAuth client ID" credentials (API manager)
• Choose application type "Other" (used for installed apps)
• The "Client ID" and "Client secret" are required to acquire a token
• Enable the APIs to access
How to use
• Start Authenticate
• Choose scope to grant access to
• Choose an Google account to pre-selected for authentication (web) flow, optional
• Paste the project "Client ID"
• Paste the project "Client secret"
• Start Call API
• Choose the API granted access to above
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.