by Matthew Daub
Below I describe what features occur.
When the phone is plugged in to charge and laying flat, face up:
- Silent Mode will be activated
- Do Not Disturb/Night Mode is activated
- The screen will automatically turn off
- The CPU usage is automatically limited
When the phone is removed from this position and/or unplugged:
- Silent mode will deactivate
- Do Not Disturb/Night Mode will deactivate
- The screen will automatically turn on
- Full CPU capabilities is restored
I do want to note, the refresh rate for checking the requirements is 1 second, so I highly recommend turning the logs off.