by Isak Hansson
Flow to auto spin a selected PokéStop.
1. Start the flow and wait for PokemonGO to load to the map view.
2. Select either 'Manual' or 'Auto Center' mode in the notification.
Manual: You have to manually enter the coordinates on the screen where the PokéStop is as a percentage value.
Auto Center: The flow will auto select the center of the screen. (The PokéStop must be in the center of the screen)
3. The flow will click the PokéStop to check that the coordinates are correct.
4. Answer in the pop-up if the PokéStop was opened or not. If not will you have to manually enter coordinates until you hit the PokéStop.
5. That's it! The flow will now open the app every five minutes and spin the selected PokéStop. IMPORTANT: You cannot interact with PokemonGO at all after step 4 in order for this to work. You can see a status or how long it's left until the next spin in a notification. Tap the notification to close the flow. You can close the PokemonGO app after the spin has been completed, the flow will open the app again before the next spin, just make sure not to click anything inside the PokemonGO app before or during the spin.
Leave a rating if you enjoyed the flow and leave some feedback if you have any.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.