by Jakub Niżniowski
⭐ Premium flow ⭐
Timestamp is a simple tool for tracking anything that is related to time.
When you run the flow, the time and date (stamp) is saved as a new record in a file (time log). Then you can add a stamp title (event) from pre-defined list or a custom one.
Read the log in any text editor or open as a CSV.
Some ideas how you can make use of Timestamp:
🔹 Creating a daily journal on the go.
🔹 Making an intentional pause for better self-awareness.
🔹 Recording emotions, feelings, calories, or anything you want to control.
🔹 Baby tracking (sleep, feeding, etc.).
🔹 And whatever comes to your mind!
◾ Save or remove events (stamp titles),
◾ Sync the file with Google Drive,
◾ Change where to save the file.
Bug reports and feedback appreciated 🙏
👉 Twitter: https://twitter.com/jnizniowski
👉 Reddit: https://reddit.com/u/njakub
👉 Keybase: https://keybase.io/niz
Looking for a non-premium flow? Check out the Timestamp Lite: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/28715
Current version: 3
▶️▶️▶️ What's new:
=== Ver. 3:
- The chosen Drive account is now visible in the menu
- Added reset option to cloud preferences so that you can turn the upload off
- Changed emojis for better appearance on older phones
=== Ver. 2:
- Now you see the current file directory in file preferences
- Changing file destination prevents you from accidental removing the old file
- Flow optimization
- Fixed a bug: not showing the menu with events in the first run of the flow
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.