by Alex Anderson
Phone GPS / SMS Management is a full-featured remote device control, operated entirely via SMS (no Wi-Fi or data required)
IMPORTANT: Before using this, you should change the password to control your phone. Instructions can be found in the SETUP GUIDE below.
- Find lost device via GPS (can show the location on Google Maps).
- Remote trigger an alarm, for finding a device in the house.
- Alarm triggered on device movement (when someone picks up your phone). Can also send SMS notifications that someone touched your phone.
- Remotely lock or power off your device.
- Remotely take photos and send them back to you via MMS (yes, it works on 3G/4G without data).
The setup guide is available at
Before using this, change the default code. I'm purposely forcing you to read the setup guide at the link above. Don't be lazy - as many developers say, RTFM.
"Read the Friggin' Manual!" - Every Unix programmer ever...