by Sangwang Amarapati
Material UI inspired music timer, with extra features.
What's new in version 3:
- [Android 4.4+] You can now keep last media played after timer ends (only on some supported players)
- Dark mode now remembers your last setting, time based dark mode removed
- Title on navbar now uses Google's Product Sans font
- Design updates for dark mode icon, start button, selectors, and adding some icons
- WiFi options rearranged, default option now 'do nothing'
- Fixed web dialog compatibility issues
- Flow optimisation
- Nice interface with dark mode, you can turn it on or off by tapping the icon on pop-up navbar
- [Android 4.1+] Postpone timer by 10 minutes via notification while still counting down
- [Android 4.1+] Dismiss timer via notification
- [Android 4.4+] Keep playing last media after timer ends*
- Support 11 music players, you can also choose which music player you want to control (only installed players will be displayed)
- Option to turn off WiFi after timer ended (only if screen turned off)
- Option to pause or stop playback
- Non premium Automate subscription (30 or less blocks)
*Currently in beta stage. This feature works if your media player use official media API, might not work on some media players. You might want to set timer workaround in Automate settings to get a precise timing.
- Podcast Addict (credit to Fran T.)
- Google Play Music
- YouTube Music
- Default Android Music Player
- MIUI Music Player
- MX Player Pro
- ES Media Player Pro
I'm expanding supported players, but I need your help. If your player isn't in the list, please comment below.
This is an extended version of my previous flow. You can download my previous flow here https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/21320
- Measure other apps: to check whether or not a music player is installed, since no one wants to have an option that doesn't exist :)
- Access local network: to turn off WiFi after timer ended
- Access notification: to display timer control notification
Although this flow has been tested on some devices, this flow provided to you on an "as is" basis, without any kind of warranty.
Spotify, Joox, SoundCloud, Google Play Music, YouTube Music, PowerAmp, MX Player, ES File Explorer, Podcast Addict, and MIUI are copyrighted by their respective owner.