by Tom Przybylinski
Version 1 (February 19, 2020)
Download (392 downloads)
Calcy IV required in Autoscan mode. Start flow. Start Calcy IV in Autoscan mode and activate it. Go into PoGo >> pokemon. Tap first Pokemon you wish to scan to bring up it's card. Hit the notification to get a start dialogue. Will ask how many scans you wanna do. Then it will do this:
1. Wait a few sec (so calciv can scan which Mon it isl
2. Scroll down to where the move sets are
3. Wait a few sec for Calcy to grab the move set
4. Scroll to the next Pokemon's card
5. Return to step one as many times as you set.
My first flow from scratch, written in Android 10 on a Moto G5s+
I used screen percentages for the gesture start and stop locations, adjust to your taste. Feel free to tweak the delays too as they are set to what works for me.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.