by Arena Closer
Version 12 (May 2, 2022)
Download (2,359 downloads)
Set your personal list of 'Quick Tools', for easy access to apps, flows and websites when clicking a quick settings tile (Android 7+). Scroll down for all available features.
There are 8 slots, which are accessed by clicking a quick settings tile in the notification bar. Each slot can be filled with a Quick Tool, which is set by running the 🛠️ SETUP flow. When finished, click CANCEL. Then run ⏩ USE to go with the flow!
Not happy? Run 🛠️ SETUP again to edit your Quick Tools. Restart ⏩ USE for the changes to take effect. Running 🆕 UPDATE? will check if this flow got updated in the community.
The number of slots (8 by default) can be edited: add or delete array items in blocks #147 and #214.
Available Quick Tools:
• Launch app (any app, e.g. calculator, QR-code scanner, calendar, or anything else)
• Start a flow
• Open an URL to a website (https://...) or a path to a file on your phone storage/SD card (content://...) – note that Automate may throw a RemoteException
• Other tools that need more Automate-blocks to function. Currently available:
- add timer to the Android clock app
- add timer to a running notification
- set alarm in Android clock app (max 24h in advance)
- set reminder in a running notification
- view shopping list, and add and delete items
- roll dice
- generate a QR code of text, URLs or SMS
• v1.0: Release (28 feb 2020)
• v1.1: Added self-update checker
• v1.2: Added 'roll dice' tool (borrowed from Tobias and edited: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/20189)
• v1.3: Added 'shopping list'
• v1.4-1.7: Bug fixes
• v1.8: Updated 'shopping list' tool, improved setup
• v1.9: Celebrating 1st in Top Rated, fixed bugs, optimized setup, added QR code generator (from klok wert: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/35848)
• v1.10: Added support for opening file://, fixed timer sound not playing
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.