by Arena Closer
✗ 𝟙𝟘𝟙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤: 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞
Quite extensive and ready-to-use example that lets the user set a personal list of 'Quick Tools', for easy access to apps, flows and sites, using a quick settings tile. Scroll down for all available features.
This version has pre-set Tools: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/33627
🌟 Please RATE if you enjoyed!
There are 8 slots, which are accessed by clicking a quick settings tile in the notification bar. Each slot can be filled with a Quick Tool, which is set by running the 🛠️ SETUP flow. When finished, click CANCEL. Then run ⏩ USE to go with the flow!
Not happy? Run 🛠️ SETUP again to edit your Quick Tools. Running 🆕 UPDATE? will check if this flow got updated in the community.
Available Quick Tools:
• 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗽𝗽
(e.g. calculator, QR-code scanner, agenda, or anything else)
• 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄
(e.g. my All-in-one Weather flow, the famous Boldify flow by Kaz, or any of your own flows
• 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗨𝗥𝗟 to a website (https://...) or to a 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 to a file on your phone storage/SD card (content://...)
• 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 that need more Automate-blocks to function; currently available:
- add timer to the Android clock app
- add timer to a running notification
- set alarm for tomorrow morning in
Android clock app
- set reminder in a running notification
- roll dice
- view shopping list, and add and delete items
• v1.0 (28 feb 2020): release
• v1.1: added self-update checker (borrowed from Finch Nelson: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/21463)
• v1.2: added "roll dice" to "other tools" section (borrowed from Tobias and edited: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/20189)
• v1.3: added shopping list to "other tools" section (also available as separate flow: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/33707)
• v1.4-1.5: bug fixes
Report any issues or suggestions for improvement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.