by Arena Closer
✓ 𝟙𝟡 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤: 𝕟𝕠𝕟-𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞
A powerful tool to show detailed information of a movie, film, television series or Netflix episode. All you gotta do is input the title and select the right one.
Shows starring actors, director, producer, total seasons, genre, plot summary, review score from IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and MetaCritic plus average score (e.g. ★★★☆☆), awards, country, language, runtime, release date, dvd release date, box office, rating and high resolution poster.
🌟 Please RATE if you enjoyed!
• This flow uses a HTTP-request block and an API-key to get access to all info. The API is limited to 1000 calls per day. If you wish, you can get your own (free) key here: http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
• Defaults to show the result in a web dialog, for better inline images and URLs. Disconnect the fiber from block #71 and connect it to #69 to show the results in a message dialog instead
• 𝘃𝟬.𝟭: 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 (06 march 2020)
• 𝘃𝟭.𝟬: 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 (11 march 2020), added average score of all ratings (IMDb, RT and MC) in 0-5 stars (e.g. ★★★☆☆)
• v1.1-1.3: added Oscar info in search results for movies from 1990-2019 (🏆)
• v1.4-1.9: bug fixes
• v1.10: small UI changes, added "report error" option
• v1.11: added storage of your last searched title
• v1.12-1.13: cleaned up code by using jsonDecode(), removed "report error" option, fixed bugs
• v1.14: improved image quality of poster URL from 300p to 4k 🥳
• v1.15: added YouTube URL to movie trailer
• v1.16: added block (#71) to show results in a web dialog, for better inline images and URLs; the old message dialog (#69) is still available but by default disconnected from the fiber
• v1.17: small image fix in web dialog
Powered by http://www.omdbapi.com. Other sources: International Movie DataBase, Rotten Tomatoes, MetaCritic
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.