by Sea Sands
Version 10 (April 10, 2021)
Download (143 downloads)
Control your client device to get informations such as GPS location, notification, activity, settings and other device informations.
No Root, No Premium.
This is shell-like command using text editor.
Use text editor that can reload when text changed (I use QuickEdit).
Save the text to execute command.
This flow integrated to:
#PCH - Phone Controller Host
#PCC - Phone Controller Client
•FDC - Flow Dowloads Client
•SFSC - Scan Flows And Statements Client
•GPSLC - GPS Location Client
•NLC - Notification Log Client
•SC - Shell Client
•SMC - Send Mail Client
•SRFC - Scan Running Flows Client
•GSCLC - Get SMS Call Log Client
•FHC - Flow Hub Client
•GSC1 - Get Settings Client
•GSC2 - Get Settings Client
•GSC3 - Get Settings Client
•GSC4 - Get Settings Client
•MSC - Message Service Client
•RASC - Restart Accessibility Service Client
•SSC1 - Set Setting Client
•CNLC - Cellular Network Locator Client
•PBCR - Power Button Client Root
•SSC2 - Set Setting Client
•SSC3 - Set Setting Client
- change the text editor in PCH block 40
- change host and client account in PCH block 2 and 25. make sure to passing the authentication.
- (optional) register to unwiredlabs to get auth token if you want to use CNLC, and change the token at PCH block 55
- start the PCH.
- copy/download PCC and FDC to client device.
- change client account in PCC block 10 (at payload), 18, 23. make sure to passing the authentication.
- Make sure sender and reciever account are correct.
- start the PCC.
- run "fload" from host (see FDC command), wait client to download other flows.
- after import flow pop-up, click "IMPORT". Do the same with other flows.
*Please make sure to download the same version with other flows for compatibility, otherwise it will not work properly.
*Some commands may not work on all devices, and some commands may need rooted devices to work.
*You can rename the flow, but NOT THE ABBREVIATION, it's an id.
*Due to premium limitation, start and stop flows one by one. some flows splited into pieces.
I am not responsible for any form of abuse.
Full command will appear if you run PCH (too long to write here.)
Change Log at:
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.