by Shahmi Saidi
Battery Care limits your battery in a meaningful way
⚠️ ROOT & PRO REQUIRED
🔋 Flow is designed to run in background
🛑 Has known issues. Please read at the bottom
📋 EXTENDED DESCRIPTION:
• Limit maximum charging capacity
• Stop charging when reach a certain temperature
• Safely auto shutdown when reach a certain temperature
• Customisable “shutdown when low” percentage
• Has an ongoing notification that only appears during charging
Look at the first column for the customisable variables. Change to values that you like. It is recommended to disable logging if the flow works correctly for you.
Pro is required as the number of blocks is … a lot!
• A slew of variables able to be edited.
• Pretty much an install-and-go Flow
• Spams logs! Disable logging if all works correctly
• Flow awaits for “Battery change” BROADCAST all the time. If you dislike this, you may add a "battery level" block before the broadcast block. Note that the broadcast block is required so battery temperature could be properly fetched.
🛑 KNOWN ISSUES:
• Flow may stuck at the Broadcast Receive block after device reboot (on Automate service start). Please create another flow to restart this flow on device reboot. Future fix will come! Thanks
• May not work for all devices, as this depends on where is the "charging switch" file. May include a wizard in the future IF FEASIBLE. If the flow doesn't work for you, i am really sorry. Please don't rate it badly though 🥺 You can use "ACC" from Magisk modules instead if you wish to limit battery percentage only and not bother with temperature-based shutdown trigger.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.