[Non-premium] Automatically notify you if any of your downloaded flows have been updated.
It will get community id from all your flow automatically, you don't have to pick anything.
📝 1. Automate does NOT allow auto install/delete flow (its has already been discussed in Automate forum)
2. Flow run in background (optional) and does not keep device awake, battery consumption are minimal to none.
Improvements vs Finch Nelson (# 10603)'s version:
• actually works (API switched to https)
• 9 blocks (vs 22)
• doesn't assume your current versions are up to date
• based on last_modified date, since version numbers don't mean the same thing locally vs on the server
• checks once a day by default (at the same time as you started it) — edit the "wait" block to change this
• easier to read layout
• uses less memory
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.