by Hassan Kibiti
Connects automatically to your home Wi-Fi once local mobile / cell tower reception is recognised, GPS not required.
- Particularly useful if your don't have allot of inclusive data as part of your phone contract.
- Doesn't require GPS to be left running to recognise your location (and activate Wi-Fi)
- Minimal battery drain.
- Easy setup, runs in the background.
1. Open the flowchart at your home location,
2. Open 'is near cell gsm' block,
3. Select a few or all local cell tower addresses,
4. Save block,
5. Save flow, start and enjoy
- If you enjoy please share / rate / like on Google + below
Version 6 -
- Doesn't auto disconnect wi-fi if your using a non home networking
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.