by Jaime Calvo
This is my helper and settings flows. Most are self explanated.
I use this in other flows as functions in order to not have to redo common thing, or help me when I create a flow.
* Setup - creates Automate folder and json file. Almost all my other flows use this folder and json file.
And then read the json into a variable(usually s) and then starts these flows thru the variable.
* BatterySaverOn - battery saver on
* BatterySaverOff - battery saver off
* BluetoothOn - Bluetooth on
* BluetoothOff - Bluetooth off
* EnableSync - enables sync
* FindApkClass - will show active app and class in app. By Cedric
* InputMethod - Choose onscreen keyboard
* FindKeycode - will show keycode in automate for that key
* Home - go to home screen
* BatteryOptimize - Huawei battery opt
* ScreenOnEnd - returns screen settings to normal
* ScreenOnStart - keeps screen on
* ScreenRotateOn - screen rotate on
* ScreenRotateOff - screen rotate off
* Screenshot - takes screenshots
* SettingsMonitor -
* Monitor - writes changed settings to file
* View - views the file
* Clear - clears the file
* ShowClicks - Android development tool that show where touch and swipes are done
* SilentStart - turns off sounds
* SilentEnd - turns sounds back to normal
* Start - can start a flow, fiber, app, play sound, vibrate or open an url
* WifiOn - WiFi on
* WifiOff -WiFi off
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.