by Jean-Philippe Bégin
This is a simple flow that I use on a daily basis during winter ❄️ when I get out of my car to remind me that I need to turn off the car's lights, set the right temperature for next morning for when I'll remote start the car.
- Wait for car BT connection to changed to disconnected.
- Check if I am in the house area
- If so, set ringer mode to normal and volume to 💯
- Play my reminder sound
- Ask me if I am done with the routine. If I choose No, it will keep asking me over and over until I hit yes.
- If Yes is selected, the flow will start over again for the next car 🚗 ride.
Blocks to edit:
- #04 : Select your car BT device
- #14 : Set your house 🏠 location
- #06 : Set your reminder sound