by Benoît Favreau
Version 1 (January 17, 2022)
Download (29 downloads)
Block incoming notifications for selected apps, and display them when the blocking is stopped. It is similar to the app called "Buzzkill" on the play store (which is paid :/ ).
- when starting this flow, you are prompt to pick the app(s) for which the notifications must be blocked (by default: Whatsapp, Signal and/or Messenger).
- during this time, notification from this app are completely silent and blocked.
- when the blocking starts, a notification is shown to warn you that all notifications for the desired app are blocked.
- when you decide to stop the blocking by sliding out the notification, the list of the notifications received for this app is shown.
- no consecutive duplicate notifications (because sometimes whatsapp posts its notifications again when its figures out that they have disppeared).
- when you stop the blocking, a notification is brievely posted so that, if you click on it, you can easily re-block the notifications for the current app.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.