by Edd “eddto”
Version 5 (September 17, 2017)
Download (2,969 downloads)
Sets several conditions depending on your battery status. Now with Smart Sreen-Off Saver and Battery Alarm.
⚠ Requires ROOT.
》Smart Sreen-Off Saver:
- Disables WiFi and/or Mobile data, when screen is off and there is no download in progress.
- Turns them back on, when screen on, after prompting you.
- Will not disable WiFi or Data if download is ongoing.
⚠ Phones' screen must be off for at least 10 seconds for it to work.
》Smart Battery Alarm:
- When battery is almost full(99%) or full, alarm is turned on.
- Turns alarm off after disconnecting.
- Prompts if you want to enable it.
⚠ Don't turn on alarm if battery level is higher than 95%, if not alarm will ring continuously until you take out charger.
- Sets optimised governors for different battery levels.
- Asks to enable Airplane Mode for faster charging, and turns it off after charging, if it was enabled.
- When charging, asks if you want to stay connected to WiFi, Bluetooth and Mobile Data, if enabled. Turns brightness to 40% and also re-checks if Wi Fi is on after 5 mins, if not, it is turned off.
- Also enables syncing when connected to WiFi and charging.
- When battery is less than 60% reduces brightness and checks Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth, automatically disabling them if not in use.
- When battery is very low (>25%) turns off your data connection, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, after asking you. Also switches brightness to 5% for battery saving.
》Tip: Try to charge your phone from 0% to full, if possible, and increase your battery life.
-v5: Removed most of the messy connections and added prompt to alarm (suggested by Mr. super-tuto).
- v4: Added governors for different battery levels and sync on charge.
- v3: Added Smart Sreen-Off Saver & removed bugs.
- v2: Added Bluetooth to list
- v1: Release of first version?😕
Taking a break, but keep the suggestions coming.
You are free to modify and upload to Automate Community as long as you credit me.👍
I will try to update and improve this as much as possible.
Search "Edd" in Automate Community for my other works.
Let me know if you enjoy it! 😊
(Took me a long time to make)
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.