by Desmond Kyeremeh
Designed for identifying phone thieves and getting their location
If anyone is unable to unlock your phone twice in a row, the system takes a photo of him and sends it to your email with the time and intruder location.
After taking the picture,
the flow will try to enable your WiFi or Mobile data if the device is not connected to the internet. If this fails, it'll wait till either of them is enabled and the device is online.
Works on rooted and non rooted devices
INSTALLATION AND USAGE
1. Download this flow
2. Open the flow and grant all permissions
3. Edit the flow and locate the block which sends the mail
4. Change the sending and destination email
5. Save the changes
6. Start the flow
7. Test the flow by locking your phone and intentionally failing to login twice. Check your inbox for the email
8. Open Automate's settings and ensure that "Run on system startup" is enabled. This ensures that your security app run
Developed by Dekyfin
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.