Version 6 (June 11, 2017)
Download (1,039 downloads)
Download YouTube videos for offline viewing.
This is offically broken. So yeah. That's something fun.
YouTube changed it's download URL... again and the download host that I was using got broke. Will get back up ASAP.
Start the flow, open the YouTube app, then find your video. Tap the dropdown menu or/then press the share button. Share it with "Automate Flow", then download video.
Videos are downloaded to the Automate folder. You can find the videos in /storage/emulated/0/Automate/video_title.mp4
CAUTION: Downloading videos on a metered/data network could result in overages.
This flow works without the use of the Automate premium version.
# Version 6
- Added wifi lock for better downloading
- Added some error handling
- Filtered some video titles
# Version 5
- Added the original title to the videos
- Relocated videos to the Automate folder
# Version 4
- Touched up the notifications
# Version 3
- Update downloaded file's filename
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.