Download YouTube videos for offline viewing.
This is offically broken. So yeah. That's something fun.
YouTube changed it's download URL... again and the download host that I was using got broke. Will get back up ASAP.
Start the flow, open the YouTube app, then find your video. Tap the dropdown menu or/then press the share button. Share it with "Automate Flow", then download video.
Videos are downloaded to the Automate folder. You can find the videos in /storage/emulated/0/Automate/video_title.mp4
CAUTION: Downloading videos on a metered/data network could result in overages.
This flow works without the use of the Automate premium version.
# Version 6
- Added wifi lock for better downloading
- Added some error handling
- Filtered some video titles
# Version 5
- Added the original title to the videos
- Relocated videos to the Automate folder
# Version 4
- Touched up the notifications
# Version 3
- Update downloaded file's filename
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.