Version 27 (November 20, 2017)
Download (527 downloads)
Carnet is a simple yet feature-rich note taking and managing tool for Automate.
Carnet's features include adding, editing, copying, sending, deleting notes and much more!
Carnet uses atomic variables to store your notes, therefore they'll be deleted by Automate when editing Carnet's flowchart.
Carnet's menu — explained:
• View Notes: View all saved notes.
• Add Note: Add a new note.
• Delete All: Delete all notes.
• Create Backup: Create a backup of all notes with optional Base64, MD5, SHA1 or CRC32 encryption.
• Restore Backup: Restore a previously created backup.
• Modify (Advanced): Modify notes using Automate functions. Refer to "Modifying — explained" for more information.
• Receive Note: Receive a note sent from another device. To send a note, select it, tap "Transfer" and follow the instructions.
• Import Note: Import a note from a text file, Pastebin or write.as paste and more!
• Report Bug/Issue: Sends me a mail with all the important informations I need.
Modifying — explained:
• concat: Concatenate arrays.
• distinct: Remove duplicate elements.
• filter: Filter an array or dictionary of null values.
• reverse: Reverse array elements.
• shuffle: Shuffle array elements.
• sort: Sort array.
• Record Audio: Required for importing via TTS
• Measure App Storage Space: Required for reporting Issues/Bugs
• View Network Connections/Have full Network Access/Receive Data from Internet: Required for importing Notes and reporting Issues/Bugs
• Read/Modify/Delete the Contents of your SD Card: Required for creating Backups and restoring them.
• Added "Modify (Advanced)" option
• Added option to add new note to bottom of list
• Completely new backup system
• Added "Restore Backup" to menu
• Bug fixes
• Added optional Base64 encryption for backup
• Added transferring notes between devices
• Added reminder to menu (currently only one at a time)
• Added importing from text files
• Added failure catching and handling
• Now supporting multiple reminders at once
• Reverted changes from version 1.9
• Added importing from Pastebin
• Added importing from write.as
• Changed top/bottom positioning to custom positioning
• Miscellaneous improvements
• Added importing via TTS
• Miscellaneous improvements
• Added importing via sharing
• Added importing via selecting
• Added reporting issues/bugs
• Added rearranging notes
• Added importing from Paste.ee
• Added importing from codepad
• Added editing after importing
• Added MD5 and SHA1 backup encryption
• Added importing via Content Selection
• Added MD5/SHA1 warning
• Added CRC32 backup encryption
• Added checking for updates
• Update checking improvements
• Added note counter to main menu
• Minor text fixes
• Specified UTF-8 encoding
• Overall improvements and polishing
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.