by Maxwell chan
Have you ever found yourself keeping the WiFi on when you are out ? There are safty concerns if you keep it open in public area without your notice.
Auto WiFi off turns your WiFi off when you are away from current WiFi connection or receiving a weak signal for more than 3 minutes.
-Turn off WiFi whenever disconnected/ weak signal( strength < 30% ) more than 3 minutes.
- Turn off WiFi when disconnected more than 3 minutes.
-NO any auto WiFi re-connect ; intentional for safety purpose, you better make your own connection to trusted WiFi sources.
-Programme stay paused in most of the time, only be triggered when connection status changed. The less the runtime, the less the energy drained.
-Designed for minimum permission required.
-You can manually turn the WiFi on and off anytime without stopping the programme, it won't jeopardize the programme.
-Feel free to change the turn off time gap. (Not recommend less than 1 minute.)
Updates of 1.3:
- added ping process to avoid stay in void WiFi signal.
- re-routing blocks
Updates of 1.4:
- now wifi is set to on upon flow start
- usable signal strength is altered to 30%
- now will also disable WiFi when disconnected but still receiving unusable WiFi signal more than 3 minutes
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.