An action block that sends an app broadcast.
The fiber will proceed immediately without pause.
If the receiver class and/or package
is set and doesn’t evaluate to
null a specific app receiver will be targeted for the broadcast.
What data and actions a broadcast receiver support varies. Search for public documentation,
or look at the app manifest for clues.
- Receiver class — class name of the receiving component.
- Package — package name of the receiving component.
- Action — action to broadcast.
- Data URI — URI for the broadcast to handle.
- MIME type — type of the URI is referring to. See MIME type.
- Category — action category, use an array for multiple categories.
- Flags — broadcast flags.