A decision block that search for events lets the user choose a calendar.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a calendar, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Writable — whether to only show writable calendars.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Calendar URI — variable to assign the URI of the chosen calendar.