An action block that awaits an incoming call.
The fiber will pause until an incoming call has reached the state of the proceed option:
- When ringing — incoming call has begun to ring.
- When answered — incoming call has been answered.
- When missed — incoming call stopped ringing for not being answered.
- When hung up — incoming call was hung up, it may’ve been answered or missed.
Note! This block won’t work when used during an ongoing call since it has to detect each preceding state.
Use the Call state block for such cases.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Phone number — only proceed on when this phone number is calling, default is any phone number.
- Subscription id — id of subscription (SIM) the call must be using, default is any.
- Caller phone number — variable to assign the caller phone number.
- Used subscription id — variable to assign the id of subscription (SIM) though which the call was made.