A decision block that starts a Camera app and lets the user take a picture.
The fiber will pause until the Camera app has taken a picture or the timeout expired.
If you want to take a picture without user interaction, use the Take picture block instead.
The destination path can be set to an existing or new file, or to a directory where the file will be placed with an automatic name.
The path to the actual JPEG image file saved is assigned to the image file variable.
- Package — package name of the Camera app to use, default is system preferred Camera app.
- Destination path — file or directory path where the image file will be saved, default is a JPEG file in the Android “DCIM” directory.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification.
Requires the “appear atop of other apps or parts of the screen” privilege on Android 10+.
- Image file — variable to assign the path to the JPEG image file.