A decision block that starts a Camera app and lets the user record a video.
The fiber will pause until the Camera app finish recording or the timeout expired.
If you want to record a video without user interaction, use the Video record block instead.
The destination path can be set to an existing or new file, or to a directory where the file will be placed with an automatic name.
The path to the actual video image file saved is assigned to the video file variable.
- Package — package name of the Camera app to use, default is system preferred Camera app.
- Video quality — quality of recording, currently only either above or below 50% supported, default is decided by Camera app.
- Maximum duration — maximum duration of recording, in seconds, default is decided by Camera app.
- Maximum file size — maximum file size of recording, in bytes, default is decided by Camera app.
- Destination path — file or directory path where the video file will be saved, default is a MP4 file in the Android “DCIM” directory.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification.
Requires the “appear atop of other apps or parts of the screen” privilege on Android 10+.
- Video file — variable to assign the path to the video file.