A decision block that lets the user choose a color.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a color, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Opacity — whether to hide the opacity slider, if hidden the picked color will be opaque.
- Initial color — initially selected color, default is white.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Picked color — variable to assign the chosen color.