An action block that awaits content shared/sent from within another app.
The fiber will pause until content has been shared, using a “share“ button/menu, and Automate flow is the target.
Set a content MIME type to limit the type of data sent to this flow.
The data shared is assigned either to the content URI, the content text
or possibly both if the content is text.
Note! The assigned content URI may not be a file nor accessible by any other app,
use the Content copy block to extract the content to external storage.
- Title — title to display when choosing a target flow, default is the Flow beginning title.
- Content MIME type — MIME type of the content to await, default is any content.
- Content URI — variable to assign the URI of the content sent.
- Content MIME type — variable to assign the actual MIME type of the content sent.
- Content text — variable to assign text content, if sent.