CPU speed get
An action block that gets the CPU governor and speed.
The fiber will proceed immediately without pause.
Note! This feature isn’t officially supported, a rooted device is required, may not work on all devices.
- Processor — CPU to get governor and speeds for, default is 0.
- Current level — variable to assign the number of CPUs present.
- Available governors — variable to assign an array with the available governors for processor.
- Current governor — variable to assign currently used governor for processor.
- Current minimum speed — variable to assign current minimum speed for processor.
- Current maximum speed — variable to assign current maximum speed for processor.
- Current userspace speed — variable to assign current speed by the Userspace governor for processor.