An action block that modifies content stored in a SQLite database file.
The fiber will pause until the statement has been executed.
Note! Avoid using long running transactions spanning multiple blocks,
as it may cause problem if Automate is terminated before before commit.
- Database file — path to a existing or where to create a database file or on primary external storage.
- Statement — a SQL statement, default is to just open/create the database file.
- Parameters — an array of values to replace any
? within the Statement.
- Result type — type of result assigned to Result, default is Number of rows affected.
- Result — variable to assign, depending on Result type,
either id of last inserted row or the number of rows deleted/updated.