A decision block that lets the user choose a date.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a date, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
The resulting timestamp is set as midnight of the chosen date in the current time zone.
Use the timeMerge function to combine date and time.
- Style — style of dialog, default is Keypad.
- Initial date — initially entered date in the current time zone, default is none.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.