A decision block that shows a message and lets the user confirm.
The fiber will pause until the user has confirmed, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Title — dialog title.
- Message — dialog message.
- Linkify — make web URLs, e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers in message clickable, default is none.
- Yes button — text in yes button, default is “OK”.
- No button — text in no button, default is “Cancel”.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Requires the “appear atop of other apps or parts of the screen” privilege on Android 10+.