A decision block that lets the user enter text.
The fiber will pause until the user has entered text, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
Use input type to control the soft-keyboard layout, allowed characters and text capitalization.
A regular expression can be set for further text validation.
The notification should include a “quick reply” (
RemoteInput) action on Android 7+ and Wear devices
if the regular expression is unspecified or
and the input type is not a number, date/time, phone number, hidden password, nor capitalized, i.e. just plain text.
Note! The resulting text is always of type text
even if the input type is number,
use the to number operator.
- Title — dialog title.
- Input type — mode of input, default is a single row of text without capitalization.
- Regular expression — only allow text matching this regular expression,
.+, i.e. one or more characters. Use
.* to accept zero or more characters.
- Pre-populate — pre-populated text.
- Hint — a hint, or example, text, usually shown when the input field is empty.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Requires the “appear atop of other apps or parts of the screen” privilege on Android 10+.
- Text entered — variable to assign the entered text.