An action block that shows a message.
The fiber will pause until the user has dismissed the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Title — dialog title.
- Message — dialog message.
- Dismiss button — text in dismiss button, default is “Close”.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.