A decision block that lets the user choose a duration time.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a duration, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Seconds precision — whether to show a field for seconds input.
- Initial duration — initially entered duration, default is none.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Requires the “appear atop of other apps or parts of the screen” privilege on Android 10+.
- Duration — variable to assign the chosen duration in seconds.