An action block that sends an e-mail message via an SMTP server without user interaction.
The fiber will pause until the message has been sent.
The To, CC and BCC e-mail addresses can contain a single address,
a comma separated list or an array of addresses.
- Host or IP address — hostname or IP address of SMTP server.
- Port — remote port, default is 25, or 465 for SSL/TLS.
- Log in account — name of generic credentials account used for log in, default is no log in.
- Connection security — security used/required when connecting to server.
- Certificate — whether to trust insecure, self-signed, certificates.
- From — e-mail address of sender, default is account username.
- To — e-mail addresses the message should be delivered to.
- CC — e-mail addresses that should be sent a carbon copy.
- BCC — e-mail addresses that should be sent a blind carbon copy.
- Subject — subject of message.
- Message — message body.
- Attachments — path to a file, or array thereof, to include as an attachment(s).