An action block that downloads content from an FTP server.
The fiber will pause until the download has completed.
The final directory level of remote path may contain glob patterns.
Note! This block can currently not write the dowloaded file to secondary external storage (removeable SD card),
it will be able to in an upcoming release.
- Host or IP address — hostname or IP address of FTP server.
- Port — remote port, default is 21 or 990 for FTPS.
- Log in account — name of generic credentials account used for log in, default is anonymous.
- Control encoding — charset used when sending commands, default is UTF-8.
- Connection security — whether to use a secure TLS/SSL connection (FTPS).
- Certificate — whether to trust insecure, self-signed, certificates, ignored unless FTPS.
- Data channel protection — data channel protection level (PROT), ignored unless FTPS, default is Clear.
- Remote path — remote path of content to download, path is normalized.
- Local path — local path to place downloaded content.
- Recursive — whether to recursively download directories and all their content.