A decision block that lets the user choose an icon.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen an icon, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Initial icon — initially selected icon, default is none.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Requires the “appear atop of other apps or parts of the screen” privilege on Android 10+.
- Icon — variable to assign the chosen icon, a number.